Friday, March 2, 2012

Announcements!

Just a few announcements for everyone...

The 2012 Pricing is now in effect for all new sessions, or sessions currently scheduled in March or later. I will be removing the old pricing from the website today, but don't panic - if you still need to order from a January session, you will still be able to use the old pricing :)

NEW THINGS!!
I am now taking Senior & Pet sessions.
I am also taking credit cards now! Thanks to Ron @ FiNet Solutions
Visa, Discover & Mastercard

I am also offering a NEW PRODUCT that I am SO excited about.
Metal Prints!
Picture coming soon, but you can see a sample collage of these pretty things in the studio :)
Pricing will be added soon!

Contact me soon to schedule your spring portraits! 
lindsay.alive@gmail.com
814.547.3110

xoxo-
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment