Wednesday, September 14, 2011

October Special!!

Just a reminder to everyone to schedule your September session before it's too late!
A free 10x13 goes to all my clients who are scheduled for this month :)

If you're holding out for the fall colors, my October weekends are filling up fast! Shoot me a message to reserve your session time even if you're not sure of the details. We can figure those out later :)

Okay, here it is...

$20 off EVERY Float Wrap purchase! As awesome as that is, it's not the best part.... Have you been planning a collage wall but you were thinking something more "spring-ish"???
I will hold your Float Wrap credit for you through May of 2012. Your session must be scheduled for this October to qualify.

Why? you ask... October is my absolute FAVORITE month to shoot in... Ever. :)

I look forward to talking with you about how we can create some amazing autumn images together!

-xoxoxo-
Lindsay Rose
lindsay.alive@gmail.com
814.547.3110

No comments:

Post a Comment